Whether you live alone in a studio apartment or a house with a big family, a flashlight is one of the basic emergency supplies that we all need in our homes. As an outdoorsy person, I have always been looking for the best tactical flashlight to bring with me during trips and to stash at home. I have just been switching between brands until I saw TacticLight X and decided to try it out.
Don’t stay in the dark!
Flashlights are an absolute essential wherever we are. It’s even more useful during the typhoon season when blackouts and emergencies are more frequent than any other time of the year. Let’s face it, lighting a candle or a gas lamp is not practical anymore.
And you can’t rely on your mobile phone to illuminate you during emergencies because you need it for other things. So a flashlight should always be in your house’s emergency kit and your car’s glove compartment.
A tactical flashlight is even better options because it has better features than ordinary ones. In this TacticLight X review, I will explain how it works, its benefits, and how much it costs.
What is TacticLight X?
Military-grade flashlights were originally used by soldiers, marksmen, and law enforcement officers to simultaneously aim a weapon and illuminate their target. Not only do they have a high-power beam, but they’re also made of high-quality and durable materials.
TacticLightX is one of the brightest tactical flashlights in the market because of the LED technology. The zoom-mode can be adjusted to up to 2000x and can illuminate up to 7000 lumens so it’s 24 times brighter than regular flashlights. It’s even considered one of the brightest tactical flashlights today.
Its small and lightweight build makes it easy to bring around wherever you go. Whether you’re going on a camping trip or looking for something in your basement, you’re comfortably illuminated in the dark. You can choose 4 modes (high, medium, low, and glare) so you can choose depending on the darkness of your environment. It can even be used for self-defense since it’s so sturdy — and it was what it’s originally used for.
How does TacticLightX work?
As mentioned above, it was originally used by the police and military. They mount it above their weapon so they wouldn’t have to use one hand for the flashlight and the other for the weapon. It allows them to illuminate their target and point a weapon at the same time. They specifically designed it to withstand any condition such as heat, rain, and cold.
Tactical flashlights are now being used for other purposes. At home, it provides a more powerful beam than regular flashlights. It’s great for searching through extremely dark places such as basements and attics. It is also great for emergencies such as power outages, hurricanes, and floods. The different settings allow you to choose the appropriate brightness depending on what you need.
TacticLightX can even be used for self-defense. The self-defense mode (strobe) delivers a temporarily debilitating light when shone over an attacker’s eyes. Additionally, using the SOS mode will produce a blinking distress signal to alert other people of your location.
All of these features combined make it one of the best tactical flashlights today.
TacticLight X Features
Here are the features that I love the most about this handy tactical flashlight:
- Durable aluminum body. One of the distinct parts of a military flashlight is its sturdy body made entirely out of aircraft-grade aluminum. However, it’s still light enough to be comfortably held in the hand. Since aluminum can only be melted at 1221 degrees Fahrenheit, it can withstand any weather and condition so it’s durable and long-lasting.nkmfdjk
- Composite lens system. Compared to glass and plastic lenses, the composite lenses are lighter and less prone to damage. So it’s more long-lasting and saves you from constantly buying replacements. Composite lenses also allow the flashlight to focus more on the aperture, resulting in a powerful beam.
- Standard AAA battery. You’ll be able to easily find the 3 standard triple-A batteries it requires. I’d have appreciated rechargeable batteries and a way to plug it into a socket if drained. It would have saved customers from separately buying batteries. But it’s still one of the best tactical flashlights in the market.
- Various modes and settings. I’ve already mentioned it before, but it’s worth repeating that it has different modes and setting instead of the usual ON and OFF switch. You can switch it to either low, medium, high or glare depending on the brightness that you need. There is also a self-defense mode and an SOS mode for emergencies. It’s considered to be one of the brightest tactical flashlights available today.
TacticLight X is sold separately, but why buy just one? A flashlight is essential no matter where you go. You should always have one in your home, in your car’s glove compartment, or at your office. It’s also a great gift for your family and friends because it shows that you care for their safety.
Click here to order and get a special discount from us! This offer is exclusive for our readers and you won’t find it anywhere else.
If you buy 3, you’ll get 2 free using the button above. You can also buy 2 TacticLight X flashlights and get 1 free. There are also other choices if you want to purchase 1, 2, 4, or 10 flashlights. Get the best tactical flashlight now before it sells out!
I am absolutely in love with this flashlight!
It’s small enough to be comfortably held by one hand, but still sturdy enough to last for a very long time. This lightweight tactical flashlight packs a punch because of its extremely bright beam. Plus, the price is worth it considering that, with proper care, it will probably last a lifetime. Overall, this is one of the best and brightest tactical flashlights I have ever used.
Did you enjoy this TacticLightX review? Visit our website for more helpful reviews with big discounts.
ACTICLIGHT X is one of the brightest tactical flashlight in the market because of the LED technology. The zoom-mode can be adjusted to up to 2000x and can illuminate up to 7000 lumens so it's 24 times brighter than regular flashlights.
- Powerful illumination of up to 7000 lumens
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Various modes and settings
- Triple-A battery is a hassle to change