A choking person repeatedly coughs while trying to expel a stuck object in the throat. If they are fortunate, they get someone to do the “five-and-five” on them or the Heimlich maneuver. But everyone is not always privileged. Children of certain ages, for instance, are exempt from “five-and-five”, and the Heimlich maneuver can leave adults with internal bleeding when poorly done. These challenges are why there needs to be a product that saves children and adults from choking situations. The good news, there is such a product in LifeVac now. This is a device that prevents choking emergencies. I’ll be talking about the product, what it means to have one, how it works, and everything you should know about the lifesaving invention.
LifeVac Reviews: What is a LifeVac?
LifeVac is a household device that clears the airways and saves adults and children from breathing difficulties. Founded and invented by Arthur Lih, Life Vac was first designed to aspirate children using the safest method possible. It was borne out of a visit to a hospital where Arthur witnessed the death of a child who lost his life after choking on a grape.
While it primarily targets children, especially children that weigh over 22 pounds, adults can take advantage of the invention. Indeed, children are not the only victims of choking. Adults also can choke on water, food pieces, and even degraded air. Patented and FDA-registered, this product is the safest anti-choking product that clears trachea obstructions without medical approval or doctor’s recommendation, both home and abroad.
LifeVac Reviews: How does LifeVac work?
The people I’ve explained this product to can be grouped into two: Those who did not care about the product and those who were genuinely concerned about how it works. If you have read this product guide to this point, I believe you are of the latter. But before I explain how the device works, you need to understand that it does not require any special training to use. All you need to learn how it works is the following:
- Step 1: This product comes with a special mask. This mask is the first step to using the product. Place the mask on the face of a choking victim.
- Step 2: Firmly hold the mask and ensure there is a seal over the victim’s face to prevent leaking air. Once you are sure there is a seal, you may proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: There is a handle that allows you to depress the plunger. While holding the mask in place with one hand, push the handle down with the other hand.
- Step 4: After pushing the handle firmly down and you’re sure it’s all down, quickly pull the handle up with one hand to distend. Throughout the process, ensure your other hand is still on the mask.
- Step 5: Turn the choking victim’s head to the other side, roll their body also to the side, and you’ll find the stuck object popping out of their mouth. Remove the debris and the mask.
LifeVac Reviews: Benefits
When people ask me the benefits of this product, all I can think of is, “Are you asking me the benefits of being alive?” I know that sounds far-fetched, and they only want to know what edges the product has over other lifesaving products. If that is the case, then here are reasons to buy one for yourself.
- Safe and Effective: When hundreds of doctors and professionals recommend a product, only two things are going for it — safety and effectiveness. After going through several clinical trials and third-party assessments, Life Vac is deemed safe and effective.
- Timesaving: Not only is the device time-saving, but also lifesaving. In choking emergencies, every second counts. From breathing difficulty to searching for help, time is a factor. Amid the confusion, this device comes in handy. All that is required to resuscitate a victim is to place, push, and pull.
- General Use: The device can be used by adults and children. Only those exempt from using this device are those who are immune to choking. Since no one is immune to choking, everyone should own the device as a necessary utility and household item.
- Flexibility: This device is so portable that you can carry it everywhere you go. You can keep it in your purse, bag, or backpack. You can take it along with you on your trip abroad, to office work, and other formal and informal gatherings. The device is that flexible.
- No Prescription: You don’t need a prescription from any doctor to use this product. The lack of prescription is why the device has been a necessary household item. You only need to keep one or two of the products, depending on your demand, and engage them in emergent situations.
- Latex-free: This product does not contain latex. Well, you’d know this once you get the product. So, if you’re allergic to latex, you need not worry at all.
LifeVac Reviews: Disadvantages
This product is good — all right. It is also thumbed up by several medical professionals — also all right. But there are downsides to everything great. There are some things that this product cannot do and some other things the device will simply not do. I have made a brief note of these downsides below.
- Complementary: It requires you to meet specific choking protocols before being used. The protocols mean it cannot replace the Heimlich maneuver, for example. It can only complement it.
- Human Not Humane: Products are humane when they can save both the lives of people and those of animals. Life Vac does not work that way. The product can only be used on humans, not pets.
- Choking Not Drowning: The company that sells the device has exclusively stated that it can only be used on choking victims, not drowning victims.
- Has Restrictions: Like other medical products, Life Vac comes with rules. You cannot use the product on children under 22 pounds.
LifeVac Reviews: User Reviews
I never thought this product would work when it was given to me as a gift. I kept it at home until one morning, my one-year-old child started choking. All efforts to dislodge the food pieces stuck in his throat proved abortive. Not knowing what to do next, I pulled out the product and started applying. It took only 5 seconds to dislodge the food pieces. Thanks to the product, my baby is alive today. — Morgan
Life Vac was recommended to me by my CPR trainer for my adult disabled son suffering from Cerebral Palsy. He was on French fries when soon he started choking on them. I was scared and bothered. Frantically, I took out the device and applied the pressure. With only two plunges, the French fries were out. I cannot imagine what would have happened to my son without this device. — Tina
Our seven-month-old child swallowed a piece of a toy. It would have been something else if I didn’t have the Life Vac as a precaution. I never believed I would use it until that moment. I’m still in disbelief. I urge everyone to get this product as a precaution. — Kelly
LifeVac Reviews: Price and Money-back Guarantee
This product is a lifesaver not only because it stops choking but also because you can save a lot of money through discounts. By ordering with the button below, you can enjoy up to a 66% discount when you order three units of this product. If they do not meet your expectations, you should return them within 10 days and receive 100% of your money back. No stories!
LifeVac Reviews: FAQs
Does Life Vac require any special training?
No, Life Vac does not require any special training or classes to learn how it works. The process is pretty straightforward.
Is LifeVac legit?
Life Vac is legit. It is FDA-approved and patented. The product is also approved by several medical professionals.
Does LifeVac really work?
Yes, Life Vac works. I’ve used the product myself and read enough LifeVac reviews to be convinced it does really work.
Can everyone use this product?
Everyone cannot use Life Vac. The device exempts people under 22 pounds. Although it has been used as a last resort for such people and worked, as seen on LifeVac reviews, I do not advise you to do it.
Is Life Vac reusable?
No, it is not reusable. Reading LifeVac reviews shows that the product can only be used once and does not expire when unused.
Can I use Life Vac on myself?
You can use this product on yourself. I’ve read several Life Vac reviews where the user used the device on himself, and it worked.
Studies show that in a population of 100,000 people, 1.6 deaths are due to choking. Today, all of these deaths can be prevented with a simple device this product. I recommend, thumb up, and urge you to get one into your first-aid and safety box if you haven’t already done so.
- No prescription needed
- Safe to use
- Good for general use on adults and children
- Cannot save animals
- Not used to rescue people from drowning
- Only for people heavier than 22 pounds.