It is often said that old wine tastes better. This statement is true for all things but a PC. When you buy a new PC, it will have the speed of a formula driver who is taking the second position in a race. But when you use this PC for a few years. It begins to have the speed of a formula one driver who just crossed the finish line. At every time of usage, no one wants the speed of their PC to reduce. And if, or when, it happens you will hastily begin to search for how to make your computer faster. If you feel like the analogy above describes you. If you want to know how to make a computer faster. Then, you are in the right place.
Watching your computer hang and waiting for it to respond to a command that you input 30 seconds ago can be very frustrating. While waiting on the system to load, you are on Google searching for “how to make my computer faster”. Well, you deserve a comprehensive explanation of how to speed up computer.
Updated on 4 December 2023
Tactics for running computers faster
Now, you understand the possible reasons why your computer is hanging. You want to know how to make your computer faster. Since there are different causes for the speed reduction, there are different solutions on how to speed up a PC for each of these different causes.
Below are some effective steps if you want to know how to make computer run faster.
- Install Updates: Periodically, system manufacturers provide updates for your computer. Installing these updates is a very easy step in your journey of learning how to make PC run faster and good enough, it requires zero technical knowledge.
- Shut Down: Like you, your PC deserves quality rest. Cultivate the habit of shutting down your system if you are ready to learn how to speed up the computer. This is another easy step for people whose concerns revolve around “how to speed up my computer”.
- Upgrade your RAM: The Random Access Memory (RAM) affects the performance of your system. When the RAM is processing more information than it can handle, it brings down the speed of your system. If you are installing and running multiple software on your system and you want to know how to speed up the computer, then another thing you must do is to upgrade your RAM.
- Uninstall Unwanted Application: It is very common for people to install certain programs on impulse. If you want to learn how to make computer run faster, one thing that you need to do is to uninstall programs that are not necessary. It might be difficult but if you are determined to learn how to make computer faster, you need to take that step.
Computer still not running fast? Try these…
- Delete Files: It’s almost unavoidable to not have useless files on your computer. Deleting these files is a must-do if you want to know how to make computer run faster. Quit asking the question “how to make my computer faster”, start scanning through your computer for unnecessary files, and be sure to permanently delete them.
- Close your Tabs: This is a norm for several people but others are not used to this. Well, if you want to know how to make computer faster, you need to learn to close each tab when you are done with them. If you feel like you want to go back to the webpage another time, you can use the browsing history. But if you want to know how to make computer run faster, you must know how to close every tab as soon as you are done with them. “Why is closing my tabs necessary if I want to know how to make my computer faster?” The tabs are running processes underground and these processes will cause your computer to slow down.
- Disable Auto-Start Programs: When you boot your computer, certain programs start automatically. Another trick for you if you want to know how to make computer run faster is to disable the programs that run on startup. Disable these programs and you have taken another step to learn how to make computer faster. Don’t worry, you can always open these programs anytime you want.
These are 7 tactics that solve your “how to make my computer faster” concerns. If you have tried all of these tactics and you still find yourself searching for “how to make my computer faster”, then you should check out the next section.
Solution for how to make a computer faster with XtraPC
The tactics mentioned above are more of trial and error methods on how to make computer run faster. However, if you want to know how to make computer faster, one option that will work anytime is to buy another computer. Of course, if you won’t have to keep searching “how to make my computer faster” because you already got one better.
As good as this idea sounds, not everyone will consider it as a solution for how to make computer run faster. If only there was a better, and cheaper, solution for how to make computer run faster, you would jump at it, won’t you?
It hurts when your system makes you wait. You just keep asking friends or checking online for one thing – “how to make my computer faster”. The computer that used to move at the speed of light now seems to be worn out and the only discussion you want to get into is one that will teach you how to make your computer faster.
Here is the good news. You are not the only one who desires to know how to make computer faster. Want better news? There is a device that settles your worries on how to speed up your computer. This device is called Xtra-PC.
The Xtra-PC is like a USB drive. The difference is that an Xtra-PC will make your system faster. Learning how to make a computer faster with the Xtra-PC is very easy. All you have to do is insert it into your system and you’re done. With an Xtra-PC, you can get rid of the problem of how to make your computer faster without having to spend a fortune on a new system.
Step-by-step guide on how to make your computer faster by using XTraPC
If you want to know how to make your computer faster by using Xtra-PC, the processes are very simple; maybe the most simple process ever on how to make computer faster. The Xtra-PC works like magic. Here are the steps on how to make computer run faster by using Xtra-PC.
- Buy it: The first step on how to make computer faster using Xtra-PC is to own an Xtra-PC.
- Plug it in: When you get your Xtra-PC, the next thing to do to know how to make your computer faster is to insert it into the computer. But first, you need to turn off your computer before inserting the Xtra-PC if you want to know how to make computer run faster.
- Turn on your computer: The Xtra-PC is helpful to know how to make your computer faster only when the system is turned on. So, the next thing to do on how to make any computer faster is to switch on the computer and boot from Xtra-PC. The boot menu key differs from one computer to another. You can search for “how to make my computer faster” to know the boot menu key of your system. If you use a Mac and you are also asking how to make my computer faster. Your boot menu key is the option key.
After booting my computer, what next?
Enjoy it. From the boot speed, you will already begin to notice that you have succeeded in learning how to make your computer faster. Hurray. But you need to make more confirmations before you can beat your chest and say you know how to make computer faster. Run heavy programs on the computer and see how fast it loads compared to how it used to load before. In less than fifteen minutes, you will be more than convinced that you know how to make computer faster by using Xtra-PC.
The manufacturers of Xtra-PC have done all the work for you so you don’t have to start watching a series of tutorials on how to make your computer faster. If you do not have a hard drive but you are still searching for “how to make my computer faster”, Xtra-PC can be of help.
There are several options available to you if you want to know how to make computer faster. Each of these options requires time. You need to try them one after the other hoping to find the right one that works for your system. But you can save the stress of trying each of these options and use an Xtra-PC since the ultimate goal is to learn how to make computer faster.