Driving at night can be quite difficult especially with inconsiderate drivers glaring their headlights at you. The lack of streetlights in some areas can also become a problem due to low visibility. It’s dangerous, but you can’t just drive blindly or else you’ll risk yourself and other people. The solution to this problem lies in one gadget: The ClearView glasses for Night Driving. I have tested myself and tell you if they truly work in this Clear View Glasses review.
Updated on 4 December 2023
Introducing Clear View Night Glasses
As someone who easily panics whenever it’s raining at night, nighttime driving can become quite stressful for me. As much as possible, I try to avoid night driving during rainy nights. Add that to the fact that I’m myopic so I have to wear glasses, which also makes it difficult whenever drivers glare their headlights at me.
So when I discovered ClearView night glasses, specially designed to improve vision at night, I wanted to try them out. I have read several Clearview Glasses reviews. At first look, they resemble an ordinary pair of sunglasses. However, this gadget, Clear View Glasses, is so much more than that. Clear night driving glasses help drivers see better in dark and foggy conditions.
The advanced night vision and anti-glare technology make it a great driving aid especially for people with poor eyesight (although it doesn’t replace proper prescription glasses). The polarized photochromic lenses reduce glare and enhance contrast so it’s easier to see despite poor visibility. I know there are some concerns about the ClearView glasses scam. But read more on my Clear View Glasses review below as I debunk all the theories.
ClearView Glasses Reviews: How does it work?
So here’s my Clear View Glasses review. You can wear the ClearView night vision glasses on their own or over prescription glasses or contact lens. It depends on your needs. The lenses are coated with anti-blue ray layers. That anti-reflective coating blocks out the harsh blue light from modern car headlights. Because it removes the blue light, the lights from the oncoming traffic appear sharper and put less strain on the eyes.
In addition to this, the polarized yellow lenses change the way light is reflected in the eyes. As a result, your vision is cleared from unnecessary distractions and reflections from objects that are too bright.
And as if that’s not enough, ClearView night glasses also use the technology from transition lenses. It automatically adapts depending on light conditions. It won’t be too dark or too light since it will adjust the amount of light depending on the condition of the environment.
ClearView Glasses Reviews: Features
- Usable with any type of glasses. Nearsighted? Farsighted? No problem. You can still use this product over any spectacle you’re currently using. Honestly, I’m an eyeglass wearer and I don’t like putting it over my glasses. What I do is I put on my contact lenses whenever I’m wearing it, which is too much of a hassle. I wish they would customize prescription types, but I think that’s too far-fetched (just low-key crossing my fingers).
- Lightweight. It’s not bulky or heavy on the nose whenever it’s worn. It comes in lemon yellow color which is fashionable and it can be worn by both male and female drivers. The lenses are light despite using various technologies to combat the glare from headlights and dark conditions.
- Anti-glare technology. As mentioned in the upper part of this Clear View glasses review, these glasses are made with anti-glare technology that blocks the harsh blue light emitted by headlights. It prevents you from squinting whenever oncoming drivers forget to turn down their headlights.
- Photochromic lenses. The photochromic lenses reduce glare so it’s easier to see despite poor visibility. It’s also polarized which changes the way light is reflected and removes unnecessary reflections on your eyes.
ClearView Glasses Reviews: How to Use Them?
It sounds so fancy with all the technology used to make it, but it can easily be put on and used anytime.
- If you don’t need to wear prescription glasses to drive, simply put on Clear View Glasses just as you would a pair of sunglasses. Otherwise, wear your glasses or contact lenses first, then put on the ClearView Night Glasses.
- Adjust your prescription glasses so it fits comfortably on your nose. Make sure that it’s not blocking any part of your vision.
- Drive around with better visibility even during rainy or foggy conditions. It also blocks the glare from headlights so you won’t have any difficulty navigating.
And that’s it! Make sure to wipe the lenses occasionally with the microfiber wipe to avoid smudging and blurring your vision.
ClearView Glasses Reviews: Price & Money-back Guarantee
To see the full list of prices, click the button below. You can purchase individual glasses for its normal price, but you’ll get bigger discounts if you purchase more. The best seller package comes with 1 free pair whenever you buy 2 pairs. And if you buy 3 pairs, you’ll get 2 more for free! Use our link to get these special discounts that you won’t find anywhere else.
For such a useful and effective pair of glasses, the first impression that readers have is that it’s expensive. Which is wrong! Our special deals will help you save more. Why keep this gadget to yourself? Get a few pairs for your family and friends so you can all try it and experience better night driving with Clear View sunglasses.
Now, you must be wondering where to buy Clearview glasses. You can purchase your set of glasses by clicking this button right here.
Clear View Glasses Reviews: FAQs
How do I know that this night-driving glass would fit me?
One of the things we know for sure in this Clear View glasses review is that this pair of night driving glasses fits anyone regardless of the size or shape of your face. If it doesn’t fit excellently like your flashy RayBan glasses, you can at least wear them while you drive at night to reduce the risk of accidents.
I use medicated glasses. Can I also use this Clear View?
Of course, you can use these night driving glasses. Simply adjust it to fit on top of your recommended lenses and it will dampen the bright lights hitting your eyes without obstructing your enhanced vision.
Can I ask my doctor to get a lens fitted in my pair of driving glasses?
There is the possibility. Consulting. an experienced ophthalmologist will be advised in this regard.
ClearView Glasses Reviews: Conclusion
Night driving is never fun for me. During the winter season, the snow and the fog are my worst enemies. On normal days, annoying drivers who don’t switch off their glaring headlights piss me off. So after testing the Clear View Glasses and seeing for myself that it works, I’m adding ClearView sunglasses to my list of everyday must-haves. It has made my life better because I’m nearsighted and unable to see clearly in the dark.
I like the modern yellow tint because it suits today’s fashion trend and can be worn with any outfit. It doesn’t look bulky or tacky. The only thing I have a problem with is that it should be worn over my prescription glasses which isn’t very nice.
Overall, I highly recommend the Clear View Glasses and it’s having a permanent spot in my glove compartment.
Like this Clear View glasses review? Subscribe for more like this!
ClearView is an anti glare glasses for night driving that helps drivers see better in dark and foggy conditions. The advanced night vision and anti-glare technology makes it a great driving aid especially for people with poor eyesight.
- Polarized and photochromic lens
- Fashionable and lightweight
- Reduces glare
- Doesn't replace prescription glasses