Driving at night can be quite difficult especially with inconsiderate drivers glaring their headlights at you. The lack of streetlights in some areas can also become a problem due to low visibility. It’s dangerous, but you can’t just drive blindly or else you’ll risk yourself and other people. The solution to this problem lies in one gadget: The ClearView night driving glasses. I have tested myself and tell you if they truly work in this ClearView review.
Introducing ClearView Night Glasses
As someone who easily panics whenever it’s raining at night, night time driving can become quite stressful for me. As much as possible, I try to avoid night driving during rainy nights. Add that to the fact that I’m myopic so I have to wear glasses, which also makes it difficult whenever drivers glare their headlights at me.
So when I discovered ClearView night glasses, specially designed to improve vision at night, I wanted to try them out.
At first look, they resemble an ordinary pair of sunglasses. However, this gadget is so much more than that. ClearView glasses for night driving help drivers see better in dark and foggy conditions.
The advanced night vision and anti-glare technology make it a great driving aid especially for people with poor eyesight (although it doesn’t replace proper prescription glasses). The polarized photochromic lenses reduce glare and enhance contrast so it’s easier to see despite poor visibility.
How do they work?
You can wear the ClearView night vision glasses on their own or over prescription glasses or contact lens. It depends on your needs. The lenses are coated with anti-blue ray layers. That anti-reflective coating blocks out the harsh blue light from modern car headlights. Because it removes the blue light, the lights from the oncoming traffic appear sharper and put less strain on the eyes.
In addition to this, the polarized lenses change the way light is reflected in the eyes. As a result, your vision is cleared from unnecessary distractions and reflections from objects that are too bright.
And as if that’s not enough, ClearView night glasses also use the technology from transition lenses. It automatically adapts depending on light conditions. It won’t be too dark or too light since it will adjust the amount of light depending on the condition of the environment.
ClearView Glasses Features
- Usable with any type of glasses. Nearsighted? Farsighted? No problem. You can still use ClearView glasses over any spectacle you’re currently using. Honestly, I’m an eyeglass wearer and I don’t like putting it over my glasses. What I do is I put on my contact lenses whenever I’m wearing it, which is too much of a hassle. I wish they would customize prescription types, but I think that’s too far-fetched (just low-key crossing my fingers).
- Lightweight. It’s not bulky or heavy on the nose whenever it’s worn. It comes in lemon yellow color which is fashionable and it can be worn by both male and female drivers. The lenses are light despite using various technologies to combat the glare from headlights and dark conditions.
- Anti-glare technology. As mentioned in the upper part of this Clear View glasses review, these glasses are made with anti-glare technology that blocks the harsh blue light emitted by headlights. It prevents you from squinting whenever oncoming drivers forget to turn down their headlights.
- Photochromic lenses. The photochromic lenses reduce glare so it’s easier to see despite poor visibility. It’s also polarized which changes the way light is reflected and removes unnecessary reflections on your eyes.
How to use ClearView Night Driving Glasses
It sounds so fancy with all the technology used to make it, but it can easily be put on and used anytime.
- If you don’t need to wear prescription glasses to drive, simply put on Clear View glasses just as you would a pair of sunglasses. Otherwise, wear your glasses or contact lenses first, then put on the ClearView night glasses.
- Adjust your prescription glasses so it fits comfortably on your nose. Make sure that it’s not blocking any part of your vision.
- Drive around with better visibility even during rainy or foggy conditions. It also blocks the glare from headlights so you won’t have any difficulty navigating.
And that’s it! Make sure to wipe the lenses occasionally with the microfiber wipe to avoid smudging and blurring your vision.
Clear View glasses: Price
To see the full list of prices, click the button below. You can purchase individual glasses for its normal price, but you’ll get bigger discounts if you purchase more. The best seller package comes with 1 free pair whenever you buy 2 pairs. And if you buy 3 pairs, you’ll get 2 more for free! Use our link to get these special discounts that you won’t find anywhere else.
For such a useful and effective pair of glasses, the first impression that readers have is that it’s expensive. Which is wrong! Our special deals will help you save more. Why keep this gadget to yourself? Get a few pairs for your family and friends so you can all try it and experience better night driving with ClearView glasses.
Night driving is never fun for me. During the winter season, the snow and the fog are my worst enemies. On normal days, annoying drivers who don’t switch off their glaring headlights piss me off. So after testing ClearView glasses and seeing for myself that it works, I’m adding ClearView sunglasses to my list of everyday must-haves. It has made my life better because I’m nearsighted and unable to see clearly in the dark.
I like the modern yellow tint because it suits today’s fashion trend and can be worn with any outfit. It doesn’t look bulky or tacky. The only thing I have a problem with is that it should be worn over my prescription glasses which isn’t very nice.
Overall, I highly recommend it and it’s having a permanent spot in my glove compartment.
Like this ClearView glasses review? Subscribe for more like this!