Brace yourself, AirPhysio, a new breathing aid has landed in town. Everyone and their cats have been talking about this international multi-award-winning mucus clearance and lung expansion OPEP device. Since its launch, the device has managed to bag multiple awards from international organizations. It also gets a lot of love from doctors and Pulmonologists who have been recommending it to people who are struggling with lung ailments such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, Atelectasis, and Chronic Bronchitis. A lot of hype indeed! Here in our AirPhysio reviews, we’ll walk you through everything there is to know about this drug-free handheld airway physiotherapy device. What it is, how it works, the goods and the bads, plus honest assessments from real users. Ready? Let’s dive in!
Updated on 21 February 2024
What is the AirPhysio OPEP Device?
Let’s start off our AirPhysio reviews with an introduction. Air Physio is an international award-winning mucus clearance and lung expansion device. It uses an all-natural process known as Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to help in the treatment of various respiratory conditions such as Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Chronic and Acute Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Chest colds, and flu.
These conditions cripple your body’s ability to remove the contaminated mucus. OPEP therapy is widely proven to be an effective means of loosening mucus and clearing airways, which helps the lungs to work more efficiently.
Your lung capacity is reduced by 5-25 milliliters a year for asthmatics and 33 milliliters a year for smokers. This may result in shortness of breath after climbing a flight of stairs or a light jog. Air Physio facilitates secretion mobilization, prevents atelectasis, and maximizes your lung volume. AirPhysio natural breathing lung expansion and mucus removal device is also a great assistance to your body’s natural cleansing process. It helps maintain excellent hygiene of your lung, as well as restoring its capacity and opening blocked and semi-closed airways.
AirPhysio Reviews: What can it do?
Capitalizing on the combination of positive pressure and vibration generated with OPEP, the device offers many benefits.
- It helps loosens mucus from the walls of the airways, allowing an easier secretion.
- It assists the transport of the mucus out of the airways.
- It supports lung expansion.
- It helps unblock airways.
- It boosts lung capacity.
- It restores underutilized parts of your lungs.
- It helps remove pollutants and inhaled allergens.
- It reduces mucus build-up, such as after infection.
- It assists in airway clearance, as well as pulmonary hygiene, which helps reduce the risk of new infections and pneumonia.
Check out the video below to see Air Physio in action! (AirPhysio reviews)
AirPhysio Reviews: Who is it for?
The device is used as a treatment and preventative for several respiratory conditions. The following is the list of people who will find this oscillating positive expiratory OPEP device useful:
- Older people
- Heavy smokers
- People suffering from asthma
- People suffering from atelectasis
- People suffering from bronchiectasis
- People suffering from cystic fibrosis
- People suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Airphysio Reviews: What we love about it
Easy to use
Using the Air Physio device is as easy as pie! The device is as intuitive as it gets. All you have to do is blow it for a couple of seconds and that’s it. After use, just clean your device, put it in a safe place, and it will last you a very time. There is no need for batteries or refills.
A lot of users and critics have praised Air Physio for its instant effect in their AirPhysio reviews, and we have to agree. The device is able to alleviate breathing problems within a few minutes of use. It is a quick and effective life-savior for anyone struggling with breathing due to respiratory conditions. Within a couple of hours, your lungs will be cleared up and ready to go again. Plus, according to experts, the more you use the positive expiratory pressure OPEP device, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
With Air Physio, you are given a chance to clear out, expand, as well as strengthen your lungs. What amazing is that you can do all of these without putting yourself at risk of harm from the side effects of chemicals, toxins, or steroids. The device is scientifically proven and is backed by reliable research. It simply assists your body’s natural cleaning process and helps keep optimal breathing. It is trusted and has proven to help alleviate various respiratory conditions such as bronchiectasis, asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, and Atelectasis.
No prescription needed
Air Physio is completely drug-free. The device is 100% natural, so there is no need for a prescription. It is made with high-quality medical-grade material, and with good care, it will last longer than you.
AirPhysio How To Use
Before using any medical device it is important that you spend time studying the User’s Guide for clear, detailed instruction, product description, and maintenance requirements.
- Take the deepest abdominal breath that fills your lungs fully.
- Hold your breath for a couple of seconds.
- Put your Air Physio in your mouth and exhale through your device at a fairly fast, but steady for a couple of seconds until your lungs are empty. Please note that you should not blow too hard or too fast, as it may cause you to over-exert your precious lung muscles, which results in a tight feeling in your beautiful chest. Be sure to take it easy, be gentle, and don’t push too hard.
- In most cases, people are able to get it oscillating with little exertion. However, there are some people who might find it hard to start with. If you are struggling at first, just be calm and remember that when your lungs are at their optimal capacity, you will be able to raise the ball bearing a little off the cone and get it oscillating.
- Adjust your AirPhysio device to a position where the cap faces the ceiling. Then keep tilting the cap until you can feel the maximum level of vibrations within your hairy chest. Note that you should try to keep the cheeks stiff in order to help magnify the effect within your chest.
- After you exhale through the device if you feel mucus accumulating around the top of your lungs, or around the back of your throat, you can initiate a cough to expel the mucus. However, if you don’t feel the mucus accumulating anywhere, do not worry, as your mucus will keep working up to your throat and will be swallowed as it normally is.
- After you have done these 6 steps, repeat them all again about 2 times per minute for about five minutes. Be sure to take at least two very deep breaths in between each session to minimize the chance that you may feel lightheaded.
AirPhysio reviews: Let’s hear from real users
Let’s hear from our friend, Hector Bailey from Perth, Australia. Hector is often an unwilling victim of a chest cold. He used to almost hate winter as much as his ex-wife. Now? Hector is living his best life thanks to this mucus clearance and lung expansion device. Here’s what he’s got to say:
That was before I came across AirPhysio reviews when I was searching for a new solution to beat my chest cold trouble. I ordered it out of pure curiosity and was amazed by how useful it turned out to be.
I used the device for a couple of minutes before going to bed. You wouldn’t believe the incredible amount of mucus and phlegm that I was able to get off my chest. That night was definitely one of the best sleeps I’d had in a long time. I woke up as fresh as ever. It’s truly impressive that
I was able to feel the results after the first time use, and how much it helps with my chest cold. I wholeheartedly recommend the device to anyone suffering from a cold or flu. This little device does work as it claims!
Next is Fiona Larson, a proud mom from California. Fiona was worried that her son’s dream of becoming a professional footballer might be shattered by his poor health conditions. So she reached out to the moms’ community and got a life-changing recommendation. Let’s hear from her:
As fate would have it, he developed chronic asthma and severe allergies right after he hit puberty. The medicines work, but soon after, he’s become heavily dependent on them, to the point where whenever he stops using them, a chest cold comes knocking. He is the first one to get a cold during winter, and since his asthma started, it’s very unlikely that he finishes a football match, or most sporting events, without an asthma attack and the need for a puffer. It destroys his confidence and slows down his development.
I shared his story on my Facebook page, and many kind strangers recommended that we try Air Physio, and we did. Roman started using Air Physio just about a couple of weeks ago, but the results have been so incredible that I needed to share them with you people. So far this winter Roman hasn’t got a cold or flu, and he is able to play football the way he’d like to.
What I feel thankful for the most is that when my son is healthy and happy, he can go on and achieve all the great things that he wants. I know this is irrelevant, but I have to let the world know that my son, my beloved son after he found a way to get his health issues under control, has been voted the captain of his school’s football team!
AirPhysio natural breathing lung expander is definitely a life-changer. It helped my son overcome his dependence on drugs and regain his fitness and confidence. I urge anyone suffering from asthma or chest cold, especially if you don’t want to rely on medicines or want to kick your dependence on them, to try this device. Hopefully, it will help you as much as it does my son.
AirPhysio: Prices and Deals
Air Physio device retails for $59.99 each. If you are still on the fence about buying this device, you’d better act fast. Right now the manufacturer is offering a Buy 2, Get 1 FREE, and Buy 3, Get 2 FREE deals where you can get the device for $39.99 and $35.99 each respectively.
AirPhysio Where To Buy
We recommend that you get your device from its official website so that you can be sure that you get an authentic device. Not only that, but buying from an authorized seller means that you are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee offer as well. While the manufacturer is proud and confident that their product will be useful to you (according to many positive AirPhysio reviews, they have every right to believe so), they generously give you a chance to try out their product for free for a month. If after a month of using the device, you are not happy with it, you can easily send it back and request a full refund. How good is that?
🔎: Where is Air Physio made?
The device is a proud product of Australia.
🔎: Can I use Air Physio if I’m on aerosol medication?
Definitely! It is recommended that you use the device after you take the medicine, as it can boost the distribution and effectiveness of the aerosol medication.
🔎: Where can I buy Air Physio?
The device is available online on many websites. However, it is advisable that you get your device from authorized sellers, or better yet from its official website. Not only because you’re guaranteed to get an authentic device, but there are deals and return policy on the official website that you don’t want to miss out on as well.
🔎: Do I need a prescription to buy AirPhysio?
Absolutely not! Anyone can buy this device. There is no need for a prescription at all as Air Physio is completely drug-free. The device is 100% natural. It is made with high-quality medical-grade material, and with good care, it will last longer than you.
🔎: Can I use AirPhysio for asthma?
Definitely! Not only for asthma, but the device is also useful for people who are struggling with lung ailments such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, Atelectasis, and Chronic Bronchitis.
🔎: How do I clean my AirPhysio?
It is essential to clean your device every time after you use it to remove moisture or mucus from internal components. But there’s no need to sweat it, as cleaning Air Physio is as easy as pie!
Here’s a step-by-step guide you can follow:
- To clean your Air Physio, first, you have to disassemble the device. There are two windows to it. Over the window on one side, a small raised spike shows the correction of the child’s safety latch, which is depressed to open the device. Please make sure that the clear cap on the tip is pointed away from you as you place the device down on a hard surface.
- Then you have to place a pointy object on the right side of the window to depress the child safety latch.
- Go ahead and lift your device and twist the cap 0.3 anti-clockwise, with the clear cap pulled away from its body.
- Now that your device is completely dissembled, you can go on and wash every part with clean water and mild soft and detergent.
- Rinse off all the components with clean water and use a soft towel to dry them.
- Then you also need to wipe the clean device once again with an alcohol solution. It is recommended to use an alcohol solution, preferably an alcohol solution.
- Once all the parts are clean, you can reassemble your device.
AirPhysio reviews: Does AirPhysio really work?
All in all, everyone seems to agree that this mucus clearance and lung expansion OPEP device is a great alternative for people who are dealing with some sort of lung ailments such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, Atelectasis, and Chronic Bronchitis. It is 100% chemical-free, so you are safe from the potentially harmful side effects of chemicals, toxins, or steroids. The device works to improve the natural process of breathing. Even if you don’t have any severe lung conditions, you can use it as a breath trainer, as it can help slow down the progression and improve respiratory conditions. That said, when it comes to medical devices, results may vary depending on each case. We suggest that you give it a try, and if it doesn’t work out for you, just send it back and request a refund.
- Easy to use
- Instant effect
- No prescription needed
- Results may vary