Are you suffering from migraines? Are you tired of taking tons of medicines and frequent visits to the doctor? Do you prefer a natural way to cure these bothersome problems? If you’re a person who wants the all-natural way of living, then our Aculief for migraines reviews are for you. Keep on reading to learn more about the solution that will change the way you handle migraines forever.
Updated on 15 August 2022
What Is It?
Aculief is a drug-free, award-winning, wearable acupressure device approved by doctors, with the ability to relieve headaches and migraines.
Jon Doogan, the creator, was a long-term victim of a bad headache. After taking his friend’s advice to pinch his hand when suffering from a headache, he met with an incredible result.
Mr. Doogan went on to learn about the LI4 acupressure point — what it is and the effect it has on pain relief. He then came up with Aculief clip, a solution that helps millions of other migraine victims overcome the pain naturally.
When you wear the clip on the body’s pressure point, the pressure from it will help relieve headaches and migraines.
What Is The LI4 Pressure Point?
The LI4 pressure point, also known as Hegu, is the thickest part of the muscle between your base thumb and your index finger. The LI4 pressure point is often targeted to ease headaches, fever, eye problems, and skin diseases. Applying pressure to the LI4 pressure point also activates the body’s endorphin creation, which can help relax the muscles.
How Does Aculief For Migraines Work?
The method it uses to achieve the pain relief effect is called acupressure; a well-established healing technique based on the traditional Chinese medicine practice of acupuncture that is done by sticking needles in specific points on the body.
Acupressure uses the same tricks as acupuncture, but instead of using needles, fingers are used to apply pressure to the LI4 pressure point and alleviate pain.
If it’s that simple, why do we need to buy the clip? Because we can just pinch the LI4 pressure point using our other hand? And if the device only works by applying pressure, why would people go to the doctor or take meds?
Well, the clip has been designed to minimize the downsides of using your own fingers to apply pressure. While you can do it yourself, don’t expect to hold your other hand and do other stuff at the same time. Because it’s just not possible, right? This gadget can be your little assistant taking care of that LI4 pressure point for you!
Also, using your other hand doesn’t guarantee that the pressure will be consistent. Because, despite your best effort, it’s a waste of time. And you can’t be sure that you’re doing it the right way.
With Aculief for migraines, you are guaranteed the location and consistent pressure, you’ll get the relief that you’re looking for. And you can do other things while your body is getting the relief that it needs.
Aculief For Migraine Relief: User Guide
- You should use this clip at the very first sign of pain. Place the clip on the LI4 pressure point and see the results within minutes.
- It is advised that you wear your Aculief for migraines on your non-dominant hand.
- It can be worn from 5 minutes to many hours, depending on your conditions.
- It can be worn as frequently as needed.
- In some cases, there may be an imprint caused by the clip, but it will ease off in a few minutes after the clip has been taken off.
- It is suitable for active lifestyles. Because of its durability and waterproof quality, you can keep your clip on during activities or exercise, as long as you feel comfortable.
- It is one-size-fits-all. So anyone should be able to wear it perfectly on their hands, regardless of the size.
- Pregnant women are not recommended to use the device.
Aculief For Migraines Reviews: Say Goodbye to Migraines
At first, I, like many others, was a bit skeptical about it. I have been in a constant battle with migraines for years due to stress from work. I’ve tried every single trick in the book, and only the very few seem to work. I mean, I know my migraines are real when I went to the doctor, took prescription drugs, changed my job, moved to another country, and they’re still there!
I mentioned this to my coworker one day, and she introduced me to Aculief for migraines. After there reading many Aculief reviews, I was curious. Let’s face it, Aculief for migraines is, from a first glance, just a plastic clip. What can this small, green plastic do that trusted, widely-used medications cannot?
Well, I can’t explain to you exactly how it works medically, but I can tell you how it feels from my personal experience.
When I feel like the migraine is coming, I put the clip on as recommended. After a short while, the tension starts to fade away. I usually keep it on for a while after that, just in case.
Yes, it is a simple device, and the idea behind it is not complicated. But it does the job just as described – and that’s good enough for me.
So overall, I like it and will continue to use it. It is affordable and durable. Plus, because it’s chemical-free, it has no significant side effects. I would recommend it to those suffering from migraines or bad headaches, who are looking for a natural alternative to chemical medicines.
Aculief For Migraines Reviews: The Goods
- There’s a lot of Aculief wearable acupressure reviews that prove the device is safe to use. Indeed, over 500 studies have already confirmed that the technique is safe and effective. And some of these studies come from the NCCAM or NCCIH (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health).
- You only need one device to relieve tensions. And this one-time purchase can replace your constant use of pills and pain relievers. So, you don’t have to rely on synthetic drugs anymore. Try Aculief wearable acupressure for headache relief now and ease your body off its tensions. It will make you feel better at any time, any day, anywhere you are.
Aculief For Migraines Reviews: The Bads
- It can be a bit uncomfortable at first, but you’ll get used to it after a few uses.
- For those with smaller hands, the clip may not fit as tightly as it should, causing it to falls off easily.
- The clip may lose some of its grips after some uses.
Aculief For Migraines Reviews From Users
After reading our Aculief for migraines reviews, if you want to give it a try; keep on reading. The clip sells at $24.99 on retail. However, right now, they are offering Buy 2 Get 1 free for $49.99. And if you want to give some to your loved ones, when you buy 3 for $74.97 and you get 2 free.
And here’s another great news for you: If you order now, you get free shipping anywhere in the US and 60-day money-back guarantee.
What a way to sweeten the deal. Right? So, what are you waiting for?
This simple device is an all-natural, safe, and reliable wearable device that alleviates tensions in the body. Indeed, it is an award-winning doctor-approved wearable acupressure device. And it works by applying the accurate amount of pressure into the LI4 pressure point. As a result, the body releases endorphins that give you a stimulating and relaxing feeling.
What a way to feel better without taking medications.
With proof that reinforces the effectiveness of traditional Chinese medicine, these Aculief for migraines reviews also confirm that the company has established itself in solid rock. Relieve yourself from headaches and pain through the natural way. Don’t trust our Aculief for migraines reviews, try it and see for yourself now.
- Effective relief for headaches
- Relieve stress and tensions
- Improves the body's natural healing capability
- Easy to use
- Grip loses pressure with prolonged use
- Easily catches dirts